Friday, September 5, 2014

Adriana Lima Desigual NYC Fashion Week Day 1


The Desigual fashion show this week was amazing and Adriana Lima was the star of it all! The Desigual celebrated their 30th anniversary and did it in such a fun and celebratory style for runways. Usually, the models are to keep one face consistently while walking the runway but the model of Desigual were having a fiesta; throwing flowers, blowing kisses, winking and holding bubble signs as they walk, stating "I'm looking for a boyfriend" and "I love photographers". 





The music and theme was Latin inspired with bright and detailed fabrics. The line was very hippie-chic, bohemian, island style, all-in-one! These are some outfits that I would love to wear; there was not a single piece where I thought to myself, "that doesn't really work". The runway for this show was basically a big party that was upbeat, playful and sexy. 


But, besides the line, Adriana Lima stole the show with her star personality and beauty. She was absolutely stunning in every outfit. Desigual was one of my all time favorites for Day 1 and they were really showing off their celebration of 30 years since birth of the label. 




What did you guys think of Desigual and their fun way of walking the catwalk?

xo
Redefine & Align

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of Desigual clothes, they are so much fun, with all those vivacious colours and designs. Shame they are hard to find in Australia, I usually buy mine when I go to Italy or England. Adriana Lima looks awesome in them, although she is extremely beautiful, and I am sure that she would look good even if she wore a plastic garbage bag
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Adriana Lima

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and feedback...We love to hear you express!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...