Tuesday, September 2, 2014

NYC Fashion Week 2014 Is Upon Us!!


The 2014 Fashion Week will be here in just four days! Where we get to see an array of designs that are going to be for Spring/Summer 2015. The excitement is overwhelming...well to me and fashionistas alike. Remember, if you can't make it to Fashion Week this year or you can't get into the shows you would like, you can always stream live on http://newyorkfashionweeklive.com/NYFW-Live/new-york-fashion-week-spring-2014-schedule

Watch it from your home, international high-end designers showcase the new trends of next year. I can't wait to see designers I never heard of or ones that are not so popular in the fashion domain. Post your comments and opinions on here or my Instagram page @peachyqueens, where as many reviews of fashion shows can possibly be reviewed by me.

The color of 2015 from Pantone, who declares the color of the year as yet to be announced, but some already know what that color may be. This year Radiant Orchid worked for me but Emerald last year didn't do so well, as Teal/Turquoise was the biggest color of 2013, everyone was wearing it and using it every possible conceivable way. I don't usually follow Pantone "color of the year", but a lot of designers in fashion do, so it is somewhat pushed down our throats. I mean in 2004 Tigerlily was declared the color of the year, which is a horrible orange color, that was sorta drab and didn't go with my skin tone or hair color, so Pantone will get my respect when I feel necessary. Hopefully, this year it is a Prussian Blue, because that color screams and I want things I wear to scream! 


Now, let's get back to Fashion Week for NYC and then after that we will mention the other Fashion Weeks in other parts of the country. I am more focused on the NYC Fashion Week, because it not only has ALL international designers but amazing and talented designers in the U.S. 

There have been a few rumors floating amongst the buzz of Fashion Week, that most designer will not have their shows at the Lincoln Center and that shows will be spread out in different (Some secret) locations. I hope IMG, is going to be okay with that! 

Let me know what you think about Fashion Week this Fall and WHAT SHOULD BE THE COLOR OF 2015???

xo
Redefine & Align

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and feedback...We love to hear you express!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...