Friday, September 19, 2014

My New Obsession || 3D Fiber Lash Mascara By Younique



I have two things against me with my eyelashes, they are short and blonde! So, having nice looking lashes is a little bit of a struggle in the make-up sense. I have always used about three different mascaras at the same time; one that is for thickness, one for length, and another just to top it off. I usually end up with having a decent amount of eyelashes when I wear make-up, that people still believe I have some. When I have no make-up on, then its almost like they're invisible and that's not fun.

I have finally got to try the Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes by Younique and if you are already sold, here is the link to where I got mine. www.youniqueproducts.com/peachyqueensisters
I was a little skeptical but after I used it the first time, I couldn't believe my eyes, literally. It looked as if I was wearing false eyelashes and I have only wore those a few times and they were put on professionally. I tried the whole false eyelashes myself a few times but I just don't have the skills.  This mascara magnified and enhanced my own lashes into something I haven't seen before. It is like mascara taken to the next level.

 
Now, because I'm obsessed with make-up and of course anything to help my wee little eyelashes, I had to try this 3D Fiber Mascara out and what do you know..a winner! The product has a lot of pros to it besides making my eyelashes sing; it has a lot of natural ingredients and no fillers or junk added to it and it is not tested on animals, which is my favorite part! The kit of eyelashes comes in a cute carrying case that is solid and if used every day, it will last you about three months. The kit is $29 and it is worth every red cent. I am so happy, I found the only mascara I will ever use. Younique has other products as well, that I am excited to try and will give reviews on those when I stock up on more merch from them. 

Have you guys tried the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Younique and if so, what do you think?
Here is a link to get 3D Fiber Lash Mascara & other great products. Click on the link to check out the products and shop now. 
Younique Representer
Aimee & Abbey Silva (Click on link below to shop)

xo
Redefine & Align

1 comment:

  1. I love this mascara...it is the best and I love all younique products

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and feedback...We love to hear you express!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...