Friday, September 19, 2014

List Of My Fashion & Beauty Books In My Library



Here is a list of my top favorite fashion and beauty books in my library:


Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty 

 

Loulou de la Falaise



Chanel: The Vocabulary of Style


Lauren Conrad Beauty


Grace: A Memoir


Lauren Conrad Style


Tom Ford


Miles of MAC


Louis Vuitton: The Birth of Modern Luxury


Vogue: The Editor's Eye


The World According to Karl


100 Years of Fashion


GUCCI: The Making Of


Yves Saint Laurent


Kate: The Kate Moss Book


Chanel: Collections and Creations

What are some of your favorite fashion and beauty books in your library?

xo
Redefine & Align

1 comment:

  1. I love fashion books! Your collection is to die for xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and feedback...We love to hear you express!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...