Friday, December 26, 2014

What I am Reading Now || The Wedding A to Z Everything You Need to Know ... and Stuff You Never Thought to Ask By Linda Hampshire and Karima El-Hakkaoui


The Wedding A to Z  Everything You Need to Know ... and Stuff You Never Thought to Ask By Linda Hampshire and Karima El-Hakkaoui is the newest addition to my collection from Blogging for Books!! I am super excited to read this book for tips on my up-and-coming wedding for 2015!! Any advice or tips would be helpful and hopefully this little guide will make sure I am ready for 2015. 


I will read the book and come back with my honest review of the book and what I think. Let me know if you guys have read it already and your thoughts.

xo 
Redefine & Align

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and feedback...We love to hear you express!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...