Friday, November 28, 2014

What I Am Reading Right Now || Refinery29: Style Stalking By Piera Gelardi and Christene Barberich


I have been lucky enough to receive a copy of Refinery29: Style Stalking By Piera Gelardi and Christene Barberich in exchange for a review of this book. I am super excited to open this book because I am obsessed with street fashion pictures from blogs and Tumblr and now I can take a look at glossy print photos of street style from the eyes of Refinery29. I respect Refinery29 and I know this coffee table style book with not disappoint. Look out for my full review and if you have it what do you think of the book?

 


xo
Redefine & Align

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and feedback...We love to hear you express!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...