Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Most Incredible Peanut & Almond Butters || Buff Butter By Buff Bake Review


I got my hands on a special little treat, and as a foodie, this is big! I found these nut butters that are so incredible, it's like its not even real life. 


The nut butters are made by a company called Buff Bake and I'm in heaven. These Buff Butters come in a Cookie Almond Butter, Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter, Cranberry Coconut Peanut Butter and Snickerdoodle Almond Butter! The butters are protein and superfood infused so not only are they incredible delicious but they're packed full of nutritious goodness. 


The company is ran by two ladies that are creating unique peanut and almond butter with different flavors. These peanut and almond butters feel like I am cheating on my diet but I'm not and I can eat these buff butters without the guilt. The ingredients are all-natural with nothing in it that is hard to pronounce, every ingredient is the what you would want to go into a special flavored peanut or almond butter. My favorite is the Cranberry Coconut Peanut Butter and the ingredients are plain and simple; Roasted Peanuts, All-natural Whey Protein, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Unsweetened Cranberries, Organic Coconut Oil, Chia Seed, Heep Seed, and Flax Seed. See what I mean? All-natural, no added chemicals, organic, gluten-free and high in protein. So, for all you peanut and almond butter lovers out there, try these and you will definitely thank me for my newly found prized food possession.

Buff Butter by Buff Bake is delightful and good for you, so there is no going wrong with it. If you want to open your mouth and mind to these butters of goodness check them out online at www.buffbake.com and let me know if you fell in love like I did. 
Next step for me is to stock up and try the other two flavors because who doesn't want a Snickerdoodle Almond Butter! (That wasn't a question). 

You can also follow Buff Bake and check out their creations on Instagram @buffbake 
Have you tried these? Let me know what you think of Buff Butter from Buff Bake and what is your favorite flavor? Now sound off in the comments below. 

xo
Redefine & Align

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment and feedback...We love to hear you express!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...