Monday, August 25, 2014

Born Pretty Store

 
I have to let you guys in on a little secret of one of my many obsessions and it is the store Born Pretty
  
More details will come soon and I will show you why it is my little obsession and it might be one of your soon as well. I even have a special secret discount code for you that will put a little smile on your face after you see this store. I am going to give full details with pictures and you will become OBSESSED!! Your welcome.

xo 
Redefine & Align

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you for the code because the prices are so good and with a 10% discount that makes me very happy. Does this discount code expire?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment and feedback...We love to hear you express!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...